today, I have another card for you.
- use white cardstock as a cardbase
- cut circle from white carstock and create a sky background with Hero Arts Cloud Pattern Stencil, Mini Blending Tool and Distress Ink (tumbled glass, salty ocean)
- create sand dunes with kraft carstock, Lawn Fawn Life is good, Distress Marker (vintage photo) and white gel pen
- cut umbrella und sun from patterned paper (Echo Park Splendid Sunshine)
- cut Winnie and Walter "fun" from white cardstock three times, glue together and heat-emboss with Zing! embossing powder metallic blue
I would like to participate in the following challenges:
Share the Love Week Featuring Distress Inks - Create a Stencil/Mask project using Distress Inks
Muse Challenge #74
I used Jennifer's card as inspiration. I really like the off-the-edge circle beach scene and I gave it a try.
CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #133: Summer Lovin'
Time Out Challenge #9 - Fun in the Sun
Addicted to CAS Challenge #42: Sky
Catered Crop - Summer Lovin' Recipe Swap
and last but not least
Virginia's View Challenge #5 - Die Cut
I hope you got inspired, too.