I have another card that I would like to show you.
If you are looking for my cute little one-layer card, please click here.
- use white cardstock as a cardbase
- stamp My Favorite Things Patterned Triangles Background with Versamark on white cardstock and heat-emboss with DIY Glitter Embossing Powder (use 1 teaspoon of clear embossing powder and 1/2 teaspoon of ultra fine glitter)
- create an emboss-resist background with Distress Ink (Broken China)
- cut my DIY numbers background from white cardstock and color with Versacraft (Cool Grey); highlight the 4 (the recipient of this card is turning 4) with Memento Luxe Ink (Teal Zeal) and add Distress Glitter (Clear Rock Candy) on top
- stamp sentiment from My Favorite Things Sweet Birthday Wishes (such a cute stamp set) with Versamark on a strip of white cardstock and heat-emboss with white embossing powder
- color the strip with Memento Luxe (Teal Zeal) to match the 4
This close-up is meant to let you see all the sparkle and shine.
I am going to link this card up to the following challenges:
Colour me Creative Challenge #29
The Friday Mashup Challenge 169
Addicted to CAS Challenge #43 - Celebrate
Have a nice Sunday.