here is my second card for today. If you are also interested in the first, click here.
- use white cardstock as a base
- apply Distress Ink (Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass) through DIY wave stencil
- stamp fish from The Alley Way Stamps Sea Mates on white cardstock with Versafine Onyx Black and cut it out five times; layer the five pieces to create a dimensional embellishment
- color the fish with Prismacolor Colored Pencils and Zest-it
- stamp sentiment from the same stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black directly to the cardbase
- create your own heart embellishments by using white cardstock, a heart punch, Versamark and Zing Metallic Red embossing powder; apply them with DIY glue dots
- round the top right corner with a 1'' corner rounder
Here is a close-up of the little fish:
I would like to participate in the following challenges:
BE Inspired Challenge #55
Little Tangles Challenge #41 - Stencils
Inkspirational Challenge #61 - Splash
Naughty or Nice Challenge #6: Mixed Media
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says Emboss it
Have a nice day.