this is my second post today, if you are also interested in a cute mouse-couple, click here.
I have another Christmas card for you:
- stamp wreath from the stamp set included in the docrafts Creativity Magazine 51 with Versamark on Distress Cardstock (Pumice Stone) and heat-emboss with WOW! Metallic Silver embossing-powder
- cut out multiple leaves and some berries from paper from the Kraft- Core Nostalgic Collection (No. 13, No. 18) and colour one edge of the leaves with Distress Ink (Black Soot) and the Mini Ink Blending Tool
- cut the panel to size and stamp the cross-stitched border from Papermania Craft Christmas with Versamark and heat-emboss with the same silver embossing powder
- stamp the sentiment from Kaisercraft Yuletide with Versafine Onxy Black
- adhere to panel with foam tape to a kraft cardbase
- cover the berries with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter and Glossy Accents
Here is a close-up of the wreath:
I would like to join the following challenges:
Colour me ... Challenge #44 - Team Hayley
The Cutting Edge Challenge #13
The Southern Girls Challenge - Getting wordy on it
Hope to see you again soon.