I created this card to take part in the December Guester Designer Call from Create a Smile Stamps:
This is today's first post - if you are also interested in a cute polar bear card, click here.
- apply Ranger Texture Paste through one of the Create a SmileWinter Day Stencils, cover it with WOW! Clear Sparkle embossing powder and heat it with your heat-gun - I think it is a neat effect that the texture paste bubbles up, espeacially when you create snow
- spray the background panel with Prima Marketing Color Bloom Summer Sky spray
- stamp the cute little snowman from Create a Smile Cool Buddies with Versafine Onyx Black on white cardstock - create a mirror-stamped image by stamping the snowman on the backside of a large acrylic stamp or on the back of an unmounted rubber stamp and stamp that on a piece of white cardstock as well; the lines won't be too crisp but you can always go over them with your black PITT Artist Pen
- stamp the hat from the same stamp set and the little bow from Lawn Fawn Monster Mash
- since it was my intention to create a boy and a girl I added some eyelashes with a black PITT Artist Pen to one of the snowmen
- color the stamped images with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils and Zest-it
- for the first part of the sentiment I cut out Snowman three times - twice from white cardstock and once from patterned paper from the Crate Paper Bundled Up 6x6 paper pad - after layering them on top of each other, cover the whole word with Versamark and heat-emboss with WOW! Silver Pearl embossing powder
- use American Crafts Rain Cardstock as a cardbase and stamp the second part of the sentiment from Create a Smile Your View with Versafine Smokey Gray in the right bottom corner
- round the top corners with your 1/2'' corner rounder and add some Mini Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh
Furthermore, I would like to join the following challenges:
Merry Monday Challenge #131 - Non-traditional Colors
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #118 - Holiday
Jingle Belles Challenge - Not a Creature was stirring ...
Completely Christmas Challenge #35 - Anything goes ... with a Twist add a Sentiment
Have a wonderful weekend.