today, I would like to show you this Birthday card that I created for a boy who is turning 8 this Friday. I used one of Gerda Steiner's brand new, adorable images:
- color the sweet little Gerda Steiner Designs Dachshund in Love with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils and Zest-it; cover the balloon with Glossy Accents for extra shine and dimension
- mask the dog with Eclipse Tape and use the Hero Arts Cloudy Stencil and Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass) to create the background
- use patterned paper from the Doodlebug Design Sweet Shoppe 6x6 paper pad to create the Polaroid frame and the layers behind
- stamp the sentiment from Whiff of Joy Für Dich with Versafine (Onyx Black) directly onto the Polaroid frame
- stamp the largest dots from Technique Tuesday Lots of Dots with Avery Elle Silver Fox on a white cardbase
- assemble all the layers using foam tape
- I used my new daylight lamp to take the picture and you can really see a difference, don't you think?
I would like to take part in the following challenges:
Gerda Steiner Designs - January's Challenge Dachshund in Love
Naughty or Nice Challenge #11 - NEW NEW NEW!
Seize the Birthday Challenge - Anything goes
Fantasy Stampers Challenge #27 - Happy Birthday!
Stempelküche-Challenge #10: Alles geht
Have a colorful day.