Monday, April 20, 2015

1 Image - 3 Ways of Coloring ... Part 2: Watercolor Pencils

Hi there,

this is the second part of my series "1 Image - 3 Ways of Coloring" that I created for the Karten-Kunst Blog.

I will show you three cards with the same focal image which has been colored with Colored Pencils, Watercolor Pencils and Alcohol Markers.

Today, we will use watercolor pencils:



Here is a close-up of the cute little turtle:



I would like to join the following challenges:

The Paper Players 241: Clean and Simple - Watercolor


Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge: Birthday Fun

Happy Little Stampers - April CAS Challenge


Have a colorful day.

Yours,
Tanja

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That texture is amazing...so perfect for that cute turtle! Great card. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture from your embossing paste background --- very cool! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movement and texture of the embossing paste, that cute, beautifully coloured little turtle - I love it Tanja! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails