why don't you join us for our Make your Mark Challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More?
- stamp the Santa Hat from the Paper Smooches Chubby Chum Pals set with Versafine (Onyx Black) onto a stitched panel cut from watercolor paper and mask it
- stamp the super adorable dragon from the Paper Smooches Party Posse set with the same black ink
- create a background using little images from the Paper Smooches Sugar Rush, Hang ups and Promenade stamp sets
- color all the images with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a damp watercolor brush
- cut out the Poppy Stamps Swirled Joy from the colorful background and four times from black cardstock
- puzzle one black diecut into the panel and layer the other black die cuts on top of that
- adhere the sentiment cut from the background slightly off-set
- mat the panel onto black cardstock and use the Perfect Layers Mini Tool to create a thin black border around the panel
- add some Radiant Neon Amplify (White) to the rim of the Santa Hat and its pompon
Here are close-ups of the cute little dragon and the sentiment:
I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.