I created this fun Winter Birthday Card for the Stamping-Fairies Blog:
- cut out a stitched panel from watercolor paper using one of the dies from the My Favorite Things Blueprints 29 set
- add color to the background with Distress Inks (Salty Ocean, Broken China, Tumbled Glass) and a Mini Ink Blending Tool
- mist the background with Sheer Shimmer Spritz Spray Sparkle
- cut out a hill from sturdy white cardstock with the help of the My Favorite Things Stitched Snow Drifts - mist this shape with Sheer Shimmer Spritz as well
- stamp the sentiment from the My Favorite Things Birthday Bears set with Versafine Onyx Black
- stamp one of the super sweet little yetis and the present from the My Favorite Things Beast Friends set and the party hat from the My Favorite Things Birthday Bears set and color the images with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens
- add little dots to his scarf with a black marker and a white gel pen
Wenn ihr den Post lieber auf deutsch lesen wollt, klickt hier, um zum Stamping-Fairies Blog zu gelangen.
I hope you got inspired.