I would like to show you this Mixed Media Project for big and small flower fairies over on the Stamping-Fairies Blog:
- dye a piece of cheesecloth with Dylusions Sprays (Bubblegum Pink, Funky Fuchsia)
- roll the cheesecloth into a strip and apply a generous amount of Prima Marketing Sculpture Medium Clear
- create a rose and let it dry thoroughly
- cut out two leaves from green felt using the Tim Holtz Tiny Tattered Florals
- use the Bosch GluePen to adhere the little flower arrangement to a white hair clip
Wenn ihr den Post lieber auf deutsch lesen wollt, klickt hier, um zum Stamping-Fairies Blog zu gelangen.
Have a wonderful day.