it is time for another Stencil Sunday over on the STAMPlorations Blog.
If you are interested in the products I used or other STAMPlorations, ARTplorations or CUTplorations products, I have a special treat for you: use the discount code STAMPGIRLTANJA and get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.
- cut out an ATC from watercolor paper using the CUTplorations ATC/Tag Builder die
- use an old gift card to apply Prima Marketing Heavy Gesso and add texture with the Ranger Texture Tool #2
- let this thick layer of gesso dry thoroughly
- spray some water onto the ATC and apply Liquitex Ink (Muted Pink) over the entire front, dry it with your heat tool and smoosh the card onto your craft mat to pick up leftover ink droplets - repeat the process until you are happy with the result
- stamp two butterflies from the STAMPlorations Trendy Butterflies set with VersaMagic (Malted Mauve) onto tissue paper
- glue the tissue paper pieces onto the ATC using Multi Medium in the matte finish
- add shading with a PITT Artist Pen (Cold Grey IV)
- add texture by stamping the alphabet from the STAMPlorations Scribbly Splattery Grunge set with Archival Ink (Watering Can)
- mix Multi Medium Matte with Primary Elements (Teal Zircon) and clear glitter and apply it through the ARTplorations Foiled Again Mini stencil
- ink up the edges of the ATC with Distress Ink (Black Soot)
- use a sticker to add the sentiment
- let some Pico Embellisher (Teal Zeal) drip down the ATC for an extra dramatic look