Monday, February 27, 2017

Tags of Affection Part 5: For you - Für Dich!

Hi there,

this is the fifth part of the Tags of Affection Series that I created for the Karten-Kunst Blog:

  • use one of the My Favorite Things Stitched Traditional Tags STAX dies to cut a tag from Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock
  • cut out the little heart-shaped hole with the help of one of the hearts from the My Favorite Things Tag Builder Blueprints 5
  • stamp the adorable little hedgehog from the Penny Black Critters in Love set and add some hearts from the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Hoppy set with Versafine (Vintage Sepia)
  • color the images with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers
  • stamp the sentiment from the Karten-Kunst Runde Siegel set with Versafine (Vintage Sepia)
  • thread pink and natural twine through the hole of the tag

Click on the Links below to take a closer look at the other Tags of my little series:

 




I hope you got inspired.

Yours,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails