this is my third project using the Gerda Steiner Designs January/February Digital Stamp Bundle and I created this sweet Valentine's Day Card:
- color the Gerda Steiner Designs Puppy with Sign image which is available as part of the January/February Digital Stamp Bundle with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- stamp the sentiment from the My Favorite Things Gift Tag Greetings set with Versafine (Onyx Black) directly into the sign
- cut out a heart from watercolor paper using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Heart Stackables
- create an ombre look by applying Distress Ink (Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry) with a Mini Ink Blending Tool - mist the heart with Pearlized Water for extra sparkle and texture
- run a stitched panel cut from Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock through the Big Shot together with the We R Memory Keepers Dotted Next Level embossing folder
Hope to see you again soon.