we are starting a new Challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More and I would like to show you this fun Christmas Tag:
- cut out a round tag using the My Favorite Things Tag Builder Blueprints 6 die set and patterned paper from the My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum 6x6 paper pad
- cut out "Joy" from watercolor paper - I created my own cutfile for the ScanNCut - and the antlers from the Miss Kate Cuttables Boy Reindeer
- color the sentiment and the antlers with Distress Markers and blend the colors with a damp watercolor brush to create an ombre effect
- cover both pieces with three layers of clear embossing powder
- age the tag a bit by inking up the edges with Distress Ink (Vintage Photo) and by randomly stamping the Prima Marketing Salvage District 3x4 Clear Stamp (Item: 584726) with Versafine (Vintage Sepia)
- thread natural twine through the hole of the tag
Have a christmassy day.