I have created another Winter Card for the Stamping-Fairies Blog:
- cut out a circle from watercolor paper using one of the My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX
- stamp the adorable little snowman in the snowglobe from the My Favorite Things Merry Christmoose set with Versafine Onyx Black
- color the image and the background with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a watercolor brush
- add Pico Embellisher (Wedding Dress) to the snowflakes
- stamp some snowflakes onto a white background panel with the help of the Lawn Fawn Snow Cool set and Altenew Crisp Ink (Seaglass)
- adhere the two top layers onto Doodlebug Design Glitter Cardstock Peacock and create a perfect border with the Perfect Layers Tool
- stamp the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Snow Cool set with Versafine Onyx Black
Wenn ihr den Post lieber auf deutsch lesen wollt, klickt hier, um zum Stamping-Fairies Blog zu gelangen.
Thanks for stopping by.