today, I would like to show you my second creation for the Love TAGplorations Hop over on the STAMPlorations Blog. If you are interested in the products I used or other STAMPlorations, ARTplorations or CUTplorations products, I have a special treat for you: use the discount code STAMPGIRLTANJA and get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.
- cut out a CUTplorations Luggage Tag from watercolor paper
- apply Distress Ink (Hickory Smoke) through the ARTplorations Hidden Hearts stencil
- cover the whole Tag with Distress Ink (Cracked Pistachio)
- mist it with Pearlized Water for more shine and texture
- stamp some elements from the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Grunge set with Archival Ink (Watering Can) to add interest to the background
- ink up the edges of the tag with Distress Ink (Black Soot)
- stamp the STAMPlorations Sketched: Rose with Versafine (Smokey Gray) onto a piece of watercolor paper, cut it out, color the edges with a black PITT Artist Pen and color the image with Derwent Inktense Pencils
- add the sentiment using stickers
- dye a piece of seam binding with Distress Ink (Cracked Pistachio) and thread it through the hole of the tag
Enjoy the rest of the hop and don't forget to comment and link up your own Love TAGplorations projects. The Winners will be announced on March 10th.