connected through our love for card making, blogging and being from Germany we (Cornelia from Stempel Spass and I) decided to create a monthly project within predefined requirements. We are going to show you the result every 3rd Sunday of the month and this is our 22nd transatlantic get-together!
Our requirement for this meet-up was:
This time we have a special guest. I invited the wonderful Wiebke from KomMa-designed to share her Valentine's Day creation with us. So make sure to visit her blog by clicking on this link.
- create a little envelope from patterned paper
- I took a 6,5'' square and scored it at 1 3/4'' on the left and right side, at 3/8'' at the bottom and at 1 1/4'' at the top
- shape the flap with the help of one of the CUTplorations ATC Tag Builder dies
- cut out the CUTplorations Peace Love Joy die from pink cardstock and cut it apart
- cover the sentiment with the Pico Embellisher (Shimmer)
- stamp some images from The Greeting Farm Wood Friends and Cuddly Thanks sets and color them with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers
- add details with a white gel pen and more shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
If you are interested in the products I used or other STAMPlorations, ARTplorations or CUTplorations products, I have a special treat for you: use the discount code STAMPGIRLTANJA and get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.
Now make sure to hop over to see Cornelia's Creation.
Thanks for stopping by. We hope to see you again at the ...