I created this Winter Card using a non-Winter image for the Skipping Stones Design Blog:
- stamp the beautiful flower cup from the Skipping Stones Design Coffee Volume #2 set with Versafine (Vintage Sepia) onto watercolor paper - I used my MISTI to stamp the image several times to get a crisp impression on the textured surface
- color the image and the background with Jaxon Aquarelle watercolors
- add splatters with gold from the same watercolor set
- stamp the sentiment from the Klartext-Stempel Lasse & Peer set with Versafine (Onyx Black)
- cut out a black stitched frame with the help of one of the Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers and one of the Tattered Lace Torn Edge Rectangles
- cover the frame with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter for extra sparkle and shine
I hope you got inspired.