I would like to show you a fun Birthday Card using the brand new Gerda Steiner Designs stamp sets:
- color the ostrich from the Gerda Steiner Designs Party Animals stamp set and the giraffe, the elephant and the car from the Gerda Steiner Designs Go wild stamp set (which will come out real soon) with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens, Distress Markers and a damp watercolor brush
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- color the little sentiment banner with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers as well and add faux stitching with a Memento Dual Marker (Gray Flannel)
- create a background on a stitched panel cut from Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper using Distress Ink (Mowed Lawn), Distress Oxide Inks (Peeled Paint, Cracked Pistachio) and water from your Mini Mister
- add a strip of dark grey cardstock to the left side of the panel before adhering it to a white cardbase
I hope you got inspired.