today, I'm on the Stamping-Fairies Blog with this ATC:
- in one of my previous posts I explained how I created the background for several ATCs
- choose one of them and stamp the sentiment from the Stampers Anonymous Ponderings set with Archival Ink (Black Soot)
- add some Tissue Tape Symphony at random spots
- stamp some elements from the Stampers Anonymous Correspondence set with Archival Ink Watering Can for more texture
- color the edges with Distress Crayon Black Soot
- add some splatters with white gouache
Wenn ihr den Post lieber auf deutsch lesen wollt, klickt hier, um zum Stamping-Fairies Blog zu gelangen.
Have a wonderful day.