I created this ATC as a project for the Stamping-Fairies Blog:
- cover a piece of patterned paper with Prima Marketing Heavy Gesso
- add some droplets of Daler-Rowney Pearlescent Liquid Acrylic (Black, White Pearl), dilute it with water and let it flow around the page
- add some droplets of Alcohol Ink (Mushroom, Hazelnut) and pure Alcohol from a Mister Bottle
- dry the page with a heat-tool
- cut out several ATCs from this background paper with the CUTplorations ATC Tag Builder
- choose one of them, stamp some circles and some sentiments from the Prima Marketing Don't forget to fly set with Memento Luxe Teal Zeal and heat-emboss them with clear embossing powder
- stamp the butterfly from the same set onto a book page and cover it with Collage Medium Crazing
- color the butterfly with Distress Crayons (Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers, Walnut Stain) and move the color around with your fingers
- cover a little piece of corrugated board with Distress Paint Walnut Stain and stamp some lines for more texture
- ink up the edges of the ATC with Distress Crayons (Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain)
- cut some circles from fabric and glue them underneath the butterfly using hot glue
Wenn ihr den Post lieber auf deutsch lesen wollt, klickt hier, um zum Stamping-Fairies Blog zu gelangen.
I hope you got inspired.