inspired by the movie Vaiana I created this tag over on the Stamping-Fairies Blog:
- cut out one of the My Favorite Things Stitched Traditional Tag STAX from watercolor paper
- stamp the pineapple from the My Favorite Things Polynesian Paradise set with Versafine (Vintage Sepia) and color the image with Brushos (Light Brown, Lemon, Olive Green), water from the Mini Mister and a watercolor brush
- cut out a sandy hill using patterned paper from the Kaisercraft Island Escape paper pad and the My Favorite Things Stitched Snow Drifts
- stamp the little turtle from the same stamp set with Versafine (Vintage Sepia) and color it with Brushos (Light Brown, Olive Green) as well
- cut out a flower using patterned paper from the Maja Design Vintage Spring and Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics 6x6 paper pad with the help of the Sizzix Tim Holtz Tropical die set
- add foil to the leaves with the help of the Ranger Collage Glue Stick and Heidi Swapp Teal to Silver Ombre foil
- ink up the edges of the flower with Distress Ink (Victorian Velvet) and the edges of the leaf with Distress Ink (Peacock Feathers)
- cut a sentiment strip with the My Favorite Things Stitched Sentiment set from the Kaisercraft Island Escape paper pad and stamp the sentiment with Versamark and heat-emboss it with WOW! Verdigris embossing powder
- punch a little hole at the top of the tag and thread teal and natural twine through it
Wenn ihr den Post lieber auf deutsch lesen wollt, klickt hier, um zum Stamping-Fairies Blog zu gelangen.
Have a fabulous day.