we are starting the Things with Wings Spring Blog Hop over on the STAMPlorations Blog. If you are interested in the products I used or other STAMPlorations, ARTplorations or CUTplorations products, I have a special treat for you: use the discount code STAMPGIRLTANJA and get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.
- in one of my previous posts I explained how I created the background for several ATCs
- choose one of them
- stamp one of the butterflies from the STAMPlorations Trendy Butterflies 2 set with Versafine (Onyx Black) and color it with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens
- stamp the sentiment from the same set on a strip of torn vellum and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- glue the vellum onto a torn piece of corrugated cardstock and set it aside
- color the edges of the ATC and a piece of fabric with Distress Crayon (Peacock Feathers)
- apply some Prima Marketing Modeling Paste through the ARTplorations Dots all over stencil
- use the Bosch GluePen to adhere all the elements to the card
I hope you got inspired.