I would like to show you this Watercolor Flower Card over on the Karten-Kunst Blog:
- cut out a stitched panel from watercolor paper using one of the Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers dies
- stamp the Karten-Kunst Glockenblumen-Grüße with Versafine (Smokey Gray) and color the image with Derwent Inktense Pencils and a damp watercolor brush
- add some splatters with watered-down green and purple
- stamp the sentiment from the same set with Versafine (Smokey Gray)
- add a strip of grey and purple cardstock to the left side of the panel before adhering it to a white cardbase
Have a wonderful day.