Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Elephant ATC

Hi there,

I would like to show you this fun ATC over on the Skipping Stones Design Blog:

  • in one of my previous posts I explained how I created the background for several ATCs
  • choose one of them
  • stamp the fabulous elephant from the Skipping Stones Design Elephant End set with Black India Ink onto a book page and mute the letters with some gesso
  • outline the image with a black PITT Artist Pen
  • color the image with Distress Markers (Hickory Smoke, Tattered Rose) and a damp watercolor brush
  • add some scribbly circles to the right side of the ATC with the Pico Embellisher (Electric Pink)
  • color the edges with Distress Crayon (Picked Raspberry)
  • add the sentiment using stickers

I hope you got inspired.

Yours,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails