Monday, September 11, 2017

Elephant for your Birthday

Hi there,

today, I would like to share another cute birthday card using the new Karten-Kunst Zum Geburtstag die:

  • cut out a stitched rectangle from Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock and cut the Karten-Kunst Zum Geburtstag into this panel
  • stamp the super adorable elephant, the little flower and the hip hip hooray from the Avery Elle Ellie set with Versafine (Smokey Gray)
  • color the images with Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils and Zest-it
  • layer a strip of patterned paper from the My Favorite Things Dots & Stripes Confection 6x6 paper pad underneath the sentiment and mat the whole panel onto a piece of patterned paper from the Avery Elle Brights Collection 6x6 paper pad before adhering everything to a white cardbase

I hope you got inspired.

Yours,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails