Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Happy Halloween Monsters

Hi there,

it's time for a brand new Challenge over on the Addicted to Stamps and More Blog and this is my Holiday creation:


  • create a sky background on a stitched panel of watercolor paper using Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass) and a DIY Cloud stencil - I used all my cloud borders to cut the four sides of a square piece of acetate
  • create a ground with the help of patterned paper from the Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale 6x6 paper pad and one of the My Favorite Things Stitched Snow Drifts stencil
  • add splatters with Daniel Smith and Schmicke Horadam watercolors
  • stamp several images from the Avery Elle Monsters set with Memento (Tuxedo Black) and color them with Delta, Copic and Touch Twin Brush Markers
  • add highlights and dots with a white gel pen
  • mount the panel onto a piece of black cardstock before adhering it to a cardbase

I hope you got inspired.

Yours,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails