yesterday evening I created two new cards.
Here is the first one. Click here to see the second.
- use white cardstock as a base
- stamp the owl image from Hero Arts Lil Hoot on watercolor paper with Versafine Onyx Black and heat-emboss with clear embossing powder
- draw a frame with a black Pitt Artist Pen and extend the branch to fit this frame
- color the image and the outer edge of the frame with Derwent Inktense Pencils
- stamp sentiment from the same stamp set with Versafine Deep Lagoon
- add Glossy Accents to the beaks and Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to the bellies of the owls
I mainly created this card for the Muse Challenge #77. Marion's little owl looks just too cute but also a little lonely. That's why there are two of them sitting on my branch ...
I am also going to link this card up to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says Emboss it.
Stay tuned for my second card.