I would like to show you this very cute card.
- create a ray stencil from vellum and stamp through little flowers and leaves from Lawn Fawn Penelope's Blossoms with Versacraft (Cherry Pink, Bubblegum, Wisteria), Prima Marketing Resist Chalk Edger (Garden Grass) and Hero Arts Shadow Ink (Passion Flower, Pastel Yellow, Pastel Green)
- stamp speech bubble from Mama Elephant Love Quotes with Versafine Onyx Black on Bo Bunny Enchanted Garden patterned paper and heat-emboss with clear embossing powder
- stamp one of the cute little birds from the same Mama Elephant set on a scrap piece of white cardstock twice, layer one on top of the other and color with Prismacolor colored pencils and Zest-it
- use white cardstock as a cardbase and color in a border directly with the Memento Luxe inkpad (Sweet Plum) to create a perfectly matching mat for the card panel
- add a little Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to the sweet bird
I would like to take part in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #105 - Photo Inspiration
Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon says ... Emboss it
Have a nice day.